Friday, June 17, 2011

GIRLS TWIRLY DRESS ETSY SHOP, "the pineapple lilly"

  1. FIRST ASK ME ABOUT GETTING A FREE VINTAGE SINGER SEWING MACHINE REPAIR MANUAL FOR SINGER 201-2,  AND ALL OTHER VINTAGE SINGERS
  2. If you want to know how to make this dress, just post  your comment and I will read it, and provide instructions. Some patterns I will offer as instruction here, and others I will have to trace for you and send if you provide postage.  If you want any knitting pattern, ask, I have most all patterns and I can review several knitted in the round sweater designs that are so super simple and fun.. I will help you figure out your pattern based on your child's size.
  3. Avery.. in  twirly dresses.. a real hit with her.. hey.. it is all about the grandchildren, isn't it.?              She  inspires  me to create  pretty things.. "the love of my life"..Now opened a shop on ETSY  ..called  "pineapple lilly"  from a beautiful tropical flower of the same name.since she can't  possibly wear all the clothes I am inspired to make, I thought I would sell them for fun!  http://www.etsy.com/shop/vintage243?ref=si_shop  this is a link to take you to the shop.






















such a sweet face... 

3 comments:

  1. She looks wonderful! The dress looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    My daughter would absolutely adore this dress, as she loves dresses that flutter when she twirls. Been looking for patterns and yours seems like the best. I'd love to have it!

    ReplyDelete